Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy New Year, but it’s February

Happy New Year everybody! It’s already February and I am just making the first update in 2007 to this site. After my bunch of excuses for slow/irregular updates late last year and promises of many new stories to post, that seems pretty lame. I apologize.

The new year is a time of reflection and reprioritization, and that’s what I did. The result? Updating allfolktales.com dropped several notches in my priority rankings. Other personal and professional activities need more of my attention at this time and so be it. But allfolktales.com is still here, it will still get updated now and then, I still have those new stories I promised and I will still post them but just not as quickly or as often as I had intended.

Again, I wish everyone a happy new year and success in all your plans for 2007 and beyond.

No comments: