Monday, November 27, 2006

Computer crashes

To all those in the US, I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving day and wonderful Shopping thereafter.
It's been a while since my last post here, not because I had no story to post (in fact, I do) but because:

  • 1) There are work related projects to be completed before the end of the year
  • 2) I'm entertaining family from Nigeria (who have supplied me with more folktales)
Two very good excuses for not having time for posting stories, but then in accordance with Murphy's Law (except it's not really Murphy's law since the first two reasons are not wrong)

  • 3) My computer also crashed

On a positive note, today is CyberMonday, perhaps I'll find a good deal on a replacement computer. And when I do get back to updating the site, there will be more stories to post.

No comments: