- Send me an email to omowunmi [at] allfolktales.com and I will post your story on the website. And I will send you a confirmation email.
- Post your story as a comment to this blog post. I will monitor this thread and copy stories to the main website. You may also send at email to notify me, and that way, I can send you back a confirmation email once I copy your story to the main website.
I believe any community effort should be guarded with guidelines, so here goes:
- No spam. Obviously, any spam comments will be deleted.
- Subject is African Folktales. I think we all understand that.
- Optional: Include information about the story (for example, where's it's from, where you heard it from, and whatever else you fancy)
Please note that guidelines may be revised depending on the direction the wind blows. Thanks for your participation.