Monday, February 02, 2009

One review per month. At least.

A Reviews section has been added to the site. I've started off with two reviews:

Since I'm so busy - my perennial excuse for not updating this site - I won't be surprised if you wonder if I will keep up the reviews. So I'm setting a goal and I'm doing it publicly.

I will do at least ONE review per month

A modest goal. Almost too simple. So I must not disappoint. Right? In fact, I feel it's a goal I can exceed except I remember that I planned to begin the reviews last November... Still, an easy to meet goal. I only hope I will not run out of material to review too quickly.

1 comment:

Tell Tall Tales said...

Thank you for sharing. I just bought 'Why mosquitos buzz in peoples ears'. The artwork is fantastic and the story is a delight to read.