Thursday, April 19, 2007

Away...moving

I've been away from this website for a long while now but for a good reason. I have been very busy rounding up at work, packing, getting ready to move to a new city and a new job. Exciting. But stressful.

So before I pack my computer in a box, I thought I should explain why I have been silent...especially since a few people have posted comments on the blog. I'll be responding to those (and emails) once I'm all settled down. (In less than 2 weeks I hope).

Back to packing...

3 comments:

Damaria Senne said...

I am very happy to have found your blog. I also write folktales - occassionally - sometimes giving them a modern twist. Visit my blog to see - click through to "online stories" from the default page.

folktaler said...

Thanks damaria senne for leaving a comment here. I'm just returning (I hope) to updating this site and I will definitely be visiting your blog as well. I'd love to read the stories from your part of Africa.

fantajadah said...

SIA TINETNICS LTD
SIA titanium auto sales TINETNICS LTD is titanium flask a titanium rod in femur complications Registered Investment Service. SIA TINETNICS LTD was founded titanium nipple bars in 2012 and is registered in titanium astroneer Jammu.